oneiric elias

musings of a girl

Friday, December 02, 2005

and here we go

Like a true member of the media community, I'm finally trying to embrace blogging as a communicative method. Knowing myself as I do, I fully acknowledge that this may be a short-lived stint. Can't say I didn't try...

Forgive me if the first couple (or more) of posts are rough. I'm not entirely sure what goes where, and how.

I'm still trying to determine how I'll structure the content of what I post based upon the nature of blogging itself. I will write whatever it is I choose based upon the assumption that someone, someday, might read what was written, correct? If that is the case, then don't I have some sort of responsibility to at least attempt to be interesting or entertaining? That's a pretty daunting task to say the least. I'd like to say I'll take an unapologetic stand for the sake of my own creativity and write....whatever I damn well please. We'll see...we'll see.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home