oneiric elias

musings of a girl

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Shoving your God down my throat

Have you heard of the American Family Association? I highly suggest you familiarize yourself with them as they are the people bringing you such worthwhile causes such as boycotts of Ford Motors for advertising in publications catering to the gay population, as well as boycotts of Target and Sears for not mentioning Christmas in their holiday advertising.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

I don't think I can even articulate how I feel about this organization. Seriously. I'm at a loss for words.

What sucks even more (outside of the mere existence of these people), is that they must have some sort of clout (gotta love the church). Both Target and Sears, in order to avoid the wrath of the AFA, are complying with their demands and are including mentions of Christmas in their advertising this holiday season.

Bah humbug.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home