oneiric elias

musings of a girl

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Friday Night

Always understood others' appreciation of Fridays. and of course, always looked forward to them myself. However, tonight...for no apparent reason, tonight is simply fantastic. It's real. Nothing confusing, no loss of control. It was simply...easy. I saw some old friends, I had some good, silly, at-times-giggly conversation, I ate some terrible pizza, I watched a bit o' television and soon I am going to bed. I look forward to waking tomorrow in an apartment that is not air-conditioned; a bit sticky and warm.

I am excited to sleep. Another of the indisputable appeal of a Friday - the extra time allowed to lay a bit and wake up more slowly than typically allowed by the demands of a work day.

Ahhhh.

It's quite late and I'm alright with that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home