oneiric elias

musings of a girl

Saturday, March 01, 2008

I feel old

Man, I can't hang like I used to. One late night and I'm on my ass for the entire next day. I feel like I was beaten with the vodka bottle I drank from. I remember the days when I went out more days a week than I stayed in and still managed to be normal (relatively) during the day. College. What an expensive excuse to party.

I am enjoying the act of maturation - I'm definitely more at peace with myself than I was a few years ago. My 20's have been fun. I've learned a lot. I've grown up a lot. I've seen and done a lot.

I'm officially over 27.5 years old. I don't feel like a grown up though. Grown ups own expensive things and don't use the word "poop" while at work. Grown ups get married, have children, eat healthy and read non-fiction.

Poop. Pooooop. Now excuse me while I open the door for the pizza guy and continue with my survey of online celebrity gossip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home